GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying new wheels, I decided I wanted to get new tires too. 16x8, 4.5" backspacing, 6x5.5" bolt pattern, polished finish, and include the Conehead caps. I just had them cleaned today, but they still aren't shining to their full potential. Tires are 285/75/16 Procomp X-Terrains, which are a between a mud terrain and all terrain :imo They have about 7k miles on them, I bought them in late July and I usually average about 1k a month, if that. One of the tires has a nail in it, but I'll get that pulled Monday when I get my new setup on. Being that I have spent approximately $1,300 on this setup, I think my asking price of $725 is more than fair. I'd prefer someone local to pick them up, however I can meet up with you somewhere if you're in the Los Angeles area, or if you want to arrange shipping at your expense, that is fine too.

P1010021Medium.jpg

P1010020Medium.jpg

P1010024Medium.jpg

Tread pics later today or tomorrow!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
See if I can sell this Mustang off... lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
if i had 725 plus shipping id love these bump for ya

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No clue Anthony, I think the cheapest way would be to ship them through Greyhound? If you can find anything, let me know. I'm somewhat flexible on the price, so I'm sure we could work something out. The only problem is finding somebody to ship it for a reasonable price!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I'm thinkin about it w/o the tyres. That will just kill me on the shipping.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
INSANE PRICE DROP!!!
$500 for the tires and wheels, you deal with getting the nail out... but you'd probably want them balanced anyways. I WANT THESE OUT OF THE GARAGE!!!
You are getting tires with easily another 20k miles on them, quality Weld wheels for 40% of what I paid. Buy them now :pissed:

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
INSANE PRICE DROP!!!
$500 for the tires and wheels, you deal with getting the nail out... but you'd probably want them balanced anyways. I WANT THESE OUT OF THE GARAGE!!!
You are getting tires with easily another 20k miles on them, quality Weld wheels for 40% of what I paid. Buy them now :pissed:
this is an insane deal people, you'd have to be an idiot not to buy them. :insane: :rocking: :supergay: :nopics: :gitrdone: :welcome: :murder: :gmfs: :hack: :rant: :eek:wned: :doublepuk :gay: :goodbad: :van: :gethim: :leghump:

Later,
Tony

·
Registered
871 Posts
thats a way good deal, im surprised no one has bought them for how low you are asking. Good Luck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts