GMC Truck Forum banner

16x8 Weld Outbacks

1K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  00Silverado 
#1 ·
#7 ·
hmm not sure how long youll have these but id be interested if the hoe sells and whatever i get next is 6 lug and will accept 16"s.
:bowtie:
Buy them now so you'll have to get something with a 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern :rofl2:
Paul, you could just run a 2.5" spacer with them to fit them on your truck like another member did to fit 15's :anitoof:

#12 ·
they do? i thought they could still use 16s just came with 17s now the 3/4s still have 16s?

I think they went to the larger front rotor to make up for some loss in braking when the drums returned. :hmm:

#14 ·
05+ half tons requrie minimum 17" wheel due to the brake changes... 3/4 tons can still run 16"s though.

And the '05 will fit '99 down for better breaking... combine with Tahoe/Burban rear calipers and rotors, you'll stop badass on the cheap.

#17 ·

#19 ·
#21 ·
#23 ·
Okay okay okay. $23.44

#25 ·
Not to hijack, but I test drove an '07 classic 2wd the other day and it had 16's on it. I've also seen some '06s at dealers with 16's on them!

Wish you were closer cause I'd jump on these!

-Dusty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.