GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These should be off my truck next week. They are in great shape and have been pretty well taken care of. they may have a few small scratches on them but nothing noicible without gettin within a couple inches of them

300+shippin

price is not set in stone pm me with offers

100_0348.jpg

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe if i dont have any luck here or local i will try somewhere else.... i just hate to register on another site

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
What abouts the tires?

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
lol.. hes changed setups so many times i really dont even remember what the hell is on there. but i wanna say the tires are about ready to be renewed. Dont remember though. Check the tunica pics thread, theres a bunch of pics of his truck in it.

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
285 STTs IIRC

·
GMC Owner
1,466 Posts
400 bucks for used OEM wheels? sounds a bit steep to me. idk...i got my brand new moto metals for 450 Shipped.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep they are 17"s you can have the tires with the wheels if you want to pay for shipping them.. But the back ones have about seen the end of their days.. They are 285 70 17 cooper stt

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx dave that post was helpful:slap:

Anyway anyone interested can pm me with offers I just priced them for what they sell for here

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah they are still on the rims.. 2of them have some decent tread but the back ones not so much

1 - 20 of 25 Posts