GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I eventually lift my truck I want to put on some 17's instead of 16's and I plan on running some 315/70/R17 BFG A/T's. My question is do you guys have any suggestions on some wheels, I'm not looking to buy anything real soon but I would like to have something in mind for when I do buy. I really like the weld sidewinders and stonecrushers but I dont know if they are available in 17".

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The budget is pretty much unlimited since I am saving up for it myself and I want everything done right the first time. I plan on spending over 4K in parts just for the lift kit, not including wheels/tires or install! :crazy:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not really into bling but I don't think those are "blingy" they look really good IMO, I will have to consider those for sure, I'm sick of seing the same wheels on eveyones truck and those are different.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sevenfold said:
What is your wheel budget? I think the Weld Cheyenne 6s look sweet in 17"... only downside is that they are ridiculously expensive.
I love the cheyenne 6s, but they are very $$$

I have the MT Classic IIs and think they are a great wheel, they are know avalible up to a 20", not that expensive either

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Cheyenne 6's are cock... I agree that the MT/AR Baja style wheels are getting played out, if I ever get new ones they'll be chrome spokes. blang blang. :anitoof:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts