GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I had 33's on 17x9's with 4.5 backspacing with nothing more than a tb crank and i added a 1" bodylift for peace of mind. no prob man.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I ran my 305's without a Body lift on 17x9's for about a year before puttin the body lift on. I juat wanted the added height to make the girls haveta lift their leg that much higher to get in. ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Picture138.jpg

Truck before body lift, 305-65r17's-roughly 33x12

·
Registered
74 Posts
I currently have 295/70/17's on a 17 x 9 with new keys and longer shocks and my front tires rub very slightly on the back of the front fenders. With a 3'' BL you should be more than fine

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Yes they will fit. Im running 17x9's and 35's with just a BL and slight crank.

And I have only trimmed a little plastic!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Surprisingly they didn't fit. The front of the tires totally hit the valence not the smaller air dam but the valence. I did push the bumper as far back as I could after doing the body lift to get it to line up with the plastic fender flares. That may be the problem. I still don't have any tb crank either. I'm wondering if I should adjust the bumper by pulling it out a little or cut the valence or do a little tb crank. The tires also hit in in the back but that may be just the gap guards I have.

·
Registered
497 Posts
crank and trim the valance, it actually looks better trimmed at an angle forward then stock.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts