GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of wheels, either 17", 18" or 20", must be 5 lug to fit my 85 chevy

reply with what you got

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, both you guys get me a price please, if they have tires thats even better :shake:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You talking about eagle 212's? I thought they were Budniks.
I can get 212's new in that size for $675. If you polish them up REALLY good I will give you $400 but I gotta have these ASAP and they have to look good. Keep in mind Im local and can meet you anytime.

Lemme know, cause Im going price shopping for tires/wheels tomorrow to find the best price I can.

John

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
TexK5 said:
You talking about eagle 212's? I thought they were Budniks.
I can get 212's new in that size for $675. If you polish them up REALLY good I will give you $400 but I gotta have these ASAP and they have to look good. Keep in mind Im local and can meet you anytime.

Lemme know, cause Im going price shopping for tires/wheels tomorrow to find the best price I can.

John

No, was just saying they look like the Budniks. Forgot the name Eagle called them.

I can polish them, but they will look nothing like a brand new wheel. Don't get me wrong, they would look good, just not new.

I still need to polish up the other three .. let me get to doing it. I won't be able to do it ASAP ... I just dont' have alot of spare time this week. Either way ... no problem, I will get them cleaned up .. and if I still have them, and you still want them. We will strike up a deal.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
sorry i dropped the ball john, ive been tied up with work this week, we have a truck & SUV show this weekend at the alamodome. ive been runnin on 4 hours of sleep each night. ill get somethin for you soon.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01GMC.....your PM mailbox is full, I cant reply to your last PM.

I know it doesnt include tires, I need to meet you tomorrow if possible so I can polish them this weekend. Lets set this up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts