GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my 18" RD Alpha V3 last week and just ordered my RD 1750.1 today! they are the brand new models that just came out. gonna call the guy monday and he's gonna help me with the box specs and then hopefully ill order some 1/0 guage, a second battery, and all my box building stuff next friday. 3rd battery and 300A alternator next friday. man i really cant wait for this.

heres some pics of the sub:

and the amp:
stuff091.jpg

stuff089.jpg

stuff084.jpg

stuff083.jpg

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn yall suck. oh well hopefully once i get it all installed and take some vids you will get th eidea. fuck im drunk.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im excited, I love retarded amounts of bass :thumbsup:
:)
[yt]BynSXTkHCsU[/yt]

Looks like a nice sub and amp never heard of rd before though
it used to be more of a competition company that just built insane subs but they are starting to get bigger as they are selling more popular subs and amps (10s, 12s) they make some really great stuff. gonna give the guy a call tomorrow and hes gonna help design me a box. doubt youll get that kind of stuff from kicker. although this sub and amp are brand new. their first shipment of amps isnt even getting in til wednesday so however longer after then it takes to ship is when itll get here.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
my old boss had a couple of them and then some AQ 18s. both sets made his cd player skip in his expedition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts