GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 Weld Renagade Wheels & 4 75% tread Toyo Proxe Tires.
The wheels are 6 lug, they fit on my 2003, perfect, and my buddy I bought them from has the box Chevy pickup body style and it fit that as well. I dont know what to ask for them.. 750 is what I paid 3 weeks ago, asking 700 cash/ money order or 700 + 3% to cover paypal fees. I will ship at your cost, however willing to work with whichever carrier your prefer. They shouldnt be too bad overall..

Here are some photos I took today, I didnt bother cleaning them up, but they still look awesome! If your local I wouldnt mind trading for firearms, cash, wheel/ tire combos.. LMK! If anyone else would like more photos, let me know what you would like to see, and I will post them asap! Thanks Again!

Located outside of Kansas City, Missouri

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some photos I cleaned em up a bit, Thank you for those of you who have shown interest via PM lately. They are great looking wheels, and if they dont sell, I'll end up keeping them, and getting bigger tires.

SNV31045.gif

SNV31046.gif

SNV31047.gif

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha, my bad, That what he told me when I bought them, sure as shit, google search told me I was an idiot!

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt see any markings on the wheels stating the size, I measured with a tape from each wheel lip, I am gonna say either 9.5 - 10 inches, Tires protrude a little bit over the sides.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I didnt see any markings on the wheels stating the size, I measured with a tape from each wheel lip, I am gonna say either 9.5 - 10 inches, Tires protrude a little bit over the sides.
so if they are almost 10"s to the lip, then the are 8.5" wide rims, thats the way my Welds measured out. Goodluck on the sale, id love to find some x10 wide Welds

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there supposed to be any markings on these damn things..? The last photo in the previous post shows the lip they have pretty good, definently wide wheels, I am 90% positive they are 9.5inches, because my car wheels are 8's and these are way wider

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Is there supposed to be any markings on these damn things..? The last photo in the previous post shows the lip they have pretty good, definently wide wheels, I am 90% positive they are 9.5inches, because my car wheels are 8's and these are way wider

Im not even sure they made these in 9.5, i think its either 8.5 or 10. these are my rims, they are only 8.5"s wide. they measure out a lot larger since they are measured from the inside part of the rim. backspacing on them is gonna help with the lip they have also.
IMG_1761.jpg

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they were made in 8.5 and 9.5, and no 10, I'll measure them all up tommorow, and take some pics. Im outskie for the night- Thanks for your help

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not splitting up the wheels, and tires, If I end up splitting it will be selling the tires, and putting bigger tires on and keeping them. Thanks though

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shipping for Joseph K

This is the cheapest though FedEx And UPS

UPS Ground By End of Day,
Wednesday
June 17, 2009 136.10 USD*

------------------------------------
Fedex

End of day(2 Business Days) FedEx Home Delivery® 125.96