GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd post this up again. Selling my 1951 Buick Special Sports coupe

This is 1 of 2700 made in 1951 - not sure how many left

This car just won 1st place at Altered Image Customs Backwoods Bash 07 !

The car is pretty much all original, the paint has been redone maybe 10 years ago and has typical wear (few chips around edge of hood) but its in great shape. body has no rust (inside truck has a little surface rust) chrome should be redone but its still in decent shape. Interior is all original besides the addition of a 6 to 12 volt converter under the dash , sony cd player in glovebox and sony speakers in the kick panels. Car originally had AM only and 5 watt max speaker!
the headliner should be redone. right now its a great driver car, transmission has been tuned up and parts that were worn were replaced (got reciepts), same with the engine. The car has a straight eight engine with 2 speed dynaflow automatic transmission. everything works on it except the windshield wipers, i think it needs a new vaccum line to it (i dont drive it in the rain), the heater works great/original am radio works but nothing comes in.

This is no high power hotrod, this is a nice cruiser car that gets ALOT of attention!

looking for $7500 obo

looking to sell so i can put a nice down payment towards a new truck so i can take the 99 off the road :crazy:

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

I did NOT clean it up for the show as i ran out of time, so its actually "dirty" in these above pics :rofl2:

deed.gif

this is how it looks clean

buick-1.jpg

buick11.jpg

if your seriously interested and need some pics of any part of the car , let me know!

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
dude i would take this anyday, unfortunatley your in CT and im in AZ and i dont have the money, ill trade you my passport?? otherwise good luck on the sale.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
:LOL: as much as I'd love to rock out a passport, i think ill pass :D :crazy:
lol dont be hatin. i forgot to add nice car, is that a 235 inline 6? i just noticed you said 2 speed dynaflow auto.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Its a straight 8 :read:

Trade for a 94 Civic? :roflmao: but cerally...
talk about your fine print. yea i just now payed attention and realized that.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Keep it. Sell somethin else.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Isn't that an oil bath air cleaner?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts