GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction yesterday and got to see this car in person. Here is what a $5 million dollar used car looks like:

IMG_0446.gif

IMG_0444.gif

IMG_0443.gif

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Re: 1966 Shelby Cobra

I can't wait until rich people get tired of collecting old cars and jump on the next band wagon.

Yes it is a nice car, but no car is worth $5 million. It better at least come with autosuck!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That is insane. I saw a 2006 Mustang go for 75k on the show yesterday (Jack Roush's personal car, stage 3) :insane:

·
Registered
3 Posts

yes, $5M is a little outrageous but to have the one of a kind car, I'd pay some cash for it, if I had the cash. Only 2 were made, 1 for Bill Cosby and the other for Carrol Shelby. Cosby said it was too fast so he gave it I think to teh old governor of Alabama (governor during segragation) and then it got wrecked.

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I can't believe Cosby gave the other away, what a dufus. It it hadn't have been wrecked though, this one wouldn't be worth as much.

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts

SEX on wheels! and its value will just go up:read:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts

great car, but again, no way would I (nor should anyone for that matter) pay 5 mil for that! 99.5% of people wont care its a 1 of a kind. Have a custom one built to replicate it for a couple hundred grand and buy an island with the remaining millions. Build a race track around the whole island and enjoy the car on it :) Thats how I'd do it :endofshow

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: 1966 Shelby Cobra "Super Snake" - Barrett-Jackson Auction $5 Million Auction Reco

5 mill and you can only haul 2 asses .......................lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts