GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1970 Chevy Short stepside. It appears to have Bumped against something down the left side. Bed is in great shape. This is a factory disc brake truck with five lugs and coil spring rearend. It needs to be restored, but this would make a very nice base for your build. This belonged to a friend of mine and the title is in his name. If you buy it we can sign it directly to you. With a clean Texas Title this makes it easy to transfer in state and out of state. This one is $975 OBO. This is located between Austin and San Antonio.

Please see my other listings.

DSCF0012.gif

DSCF0013.gif

DSCF0014.gif

DSCF0015.gif

DSCF0016.gif

DSCF0017.gif

DSCF0018.gif

DSCF0019.gif

DSCF0020.gif

DSCF0021.gif

DSCF0022.gif

DSCF0023.gif

DSCF0024.gif

DSCF0025.gif

DSCF0026.gif

·
EscaWHAT?
1,314 Posts
Man, if I could, I would be there THIS WEEKEND. I love these trucks, and this one, to me, is a perfect candidate. Good luck bro.

(straight 6, 3 on tree, no PS, no PB, its what I learned to drive in)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you really intrested?
I might be able to haul it to Beaumont in a few weeks if you want it.

·
No one lays pipe like me
307 Posts
Somebody take it!!

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
FYI... if it has disk brakes and 5 lug wheels, either they're not stock, or its not a '70 model... this started in '72... pre '72's had 6 lugs and drums.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
it was a split year... either way, they wouldnt have been stock on a '70

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks like a 72, open the door it says on the jamb.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Its a '71, look at the rearview mirror. They mounted it on the windshield in '72.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whatever it is... from what i can see youd be lucky to get 500 bones for it.
You offering $500? If not please take your comments elswhere. This is a for sale thread not a discussion thread. I can get whatever the market will bare. In Texas the market is good. I am accepting best offers as the ad states, so make one if your seriously intrested.

I believe it is a 71 actually. I know it is not a 72. I will check and make sure because it has been awhile since I last looked hard at it.. Discs were introduced in 71, and side markers are on the 68 up in accordance with national law.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts