GMC Truck Forum banner

1970 C10 Central Texas

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  dapolice1 
#1 ·
I have a 1970 Chevy Short stepside. It appears to have Bumped against something down the left side. Bed is in great shape. This is a factory disc brake truck with five lugs and coil spring rearend. It needs to be restored, but this would make a very nice base for your build. This belonged to a friend of mine and the title is in his name. If you buy it we can sign it directly to you. With a clean Texas Title this makes it easy to transfer in state and out of state. This one is $975 OBO. This is located between Austin and San Antonio.

Please see my other listings.

See less See more
#10 ·
FYI... if it has disk brakes and 5 lug wheels, either they're not stock, or its not a '70 model... this started in '72... pre '72's had 6 lugs and drums.

#17 ·
whatever it is... from what i can see youd be lucky to get 500 bones for it.
You offering $500? If not please take your comments elswhere. This is a for sale thread not a discussion thread. I can get whatever the market will bare. In Texas the market is good. I am accepting best offers as the ad states, so make one if your seriously intrested.

I believe it is a 71 actually. I know it is not a 72. I will check and make sure because it has been awhile since I last looked hard at it.. Discs were introduced in 71, and side markers are on the 68 up in accordance with national law.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.