GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1977 Chevy Silverado Custom complete restore. Features include: 355 w/ 4 bolt main,205 transfer,350 turbo tranny,edelbrock carb,35 inch Goodyear tires with Mickey Thompson wheels,1969 custom hugger orange paint,custom interior,tonneau cover,gear driven timing,only 5,000 miles on motor and transmission,Mickey Thompson valve covers,K&N filters,7 inch total lift(3 inch body,4 inch suspension),all genuine GM body parts,GT Grant steering wheel,diamopnd plate on interior doors,etched rear glass,reese receiver hitch with tow hooks,aftermarket door speakers,Lund front windshield visor,vent visors,chrome side moldings. Only 65,000 miles on body. Very minor scratches and chips(see photos). Missing piece of chrome strip around front grill. Over $14,000 invested. Low buy it now price. One of a kind,MUST SEE.
$7,500 or will consider a trade. I just drove this truck 6 hours with no problems.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had a lot of PMs from people saying if the truck was closer that would buy it, if you pay the $7500 asking price, I will ship the truck anywhere in the lower 48 states for no extra charge. This is door to door service.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I have had a lot of PMs from people saying if the truck was closer that would buy it, if you pay the $7500 asking price, I will ship the truck anywhere in the lower 48 states for no extra charge. This is door to door service.
Good freakin deal :imo!

Bump for you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts