GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Holy fuck its about god damn time!!! Your have so much freakin clearance! Werent you going to paint the frame too?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
holy shit!!:worship:
ill post up some pics of our 74 later:imo

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I was going to paint the frame, but the weather never warmed up enough or it was raining on the weekends and it cant fit in the garage. So, i said forget it and just went ahead and mounted everything up

The clearance is tits. Its exactly what i wanted and envisioned, i am very pleased.

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
Sweet shit man I hate the fact that you have 2 k5s and you know what I sold mine.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know, there's just no way i could afford it right now. Everything on both trucks has been cash out of pocket, gets old after awhile, but no debt.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
very clean, but i think it needs bigger tires

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha ha, good thing you fuckers don't remember seeing the pics i posted when i first bought it back in September last year. It was on 33's that were worn down to 31's! :crazy:

But really, you don't understand, this is Socal and this is how we roll. I love it!

I woudn't get bigger meats even if you guys paid me

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Now that is a nice looking truck. I love those K5 Blazers! Great job. -TK

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Doesnt the cap come off? like the one in American Pie

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I'd like to have a blazer of those years just to do that.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
when your drivin around with cutup fenders, no glass, and a huge ass dent in your passenger door.. thats when you know someone dont give a fuck about what others think your truck looks like.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts