GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my truck, so I can buy another streetbike. It's a 86 chevy silverado 4x4. 305 v8, 700r4 overdrive transmission, 6" rc all spring lift, 35" bf goodrich km2 tires, 4.56 gears front and rear, yukon lsd in the rear, ceramic coated headers, dual 2.5" exhaust. The truck turns a lot of heads and sits up real nice, it could clear 37" tires with no problems. It has cold ac, hot heat, pw, pl, ps, cd player, working cruise control. I bought the truck completely stock and have done or had the work done to the truck. The lift kit, tires, gears were all purchased and installed at hudlow driveline. If you have any questions, please feel free to call/text me at 423-605-6895. I'm asking $5800/obo. I might be willing to do some trading on a motorcycle or a smaller truck. This is a beautiful truck and has plenty of power to turn the tires and it does get 13.5 to 14mpg consistantly.

Edit: I'm not sure how to post pictures of the truck on here. Everytime I try it always says the picture exceeds the size and I have tried and tired to downsize them.

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
I've decided to sell my truck, so I can buy another streetbike. It's a 86 chevy silverado 4x4. 305 v8, 700r4 overdrive transmission, 6" rc all spring lift, 35" bf goodrich km2 tires, 4.56 gears front and rear, yukon lsd in the rear, ceramic coated headers, dual 2.5" exhaust. The truck turns a lot of heads and sits up real nice, it could clear 37" tires with no problems. It has cold ac, hot heat, pw, pl, ps, cd player, working cruise control. I bought the truck completely stock and have done or had the work done to the truck. The lift kit, tires, gears were all purchased and installed at hudlow driveline. If you have any questions, please feel free to call/text me at 423-605-6895. I'm asking $5800/obo. I might be willing to do some trading on a motorcycle or a smaller truck. This is a beautiful truck and has plenty of power to turn the tires and it does get 13.5 to 14mpg consistantly.

Edit: I'm not sure how to post pictures of the truck on here. Everytime I try it always says the picture exceeds the size and I have tried and tired to downsize them.
use photobucket, and the IMG tags, ton post pictures.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a beautiful and fun truck to drive. I have only taken it 4wheeling twice since I lifted it and it wasn't anything hardcore. We had about 7" of snow this january and I drove anywhere and everywhere in it with no problems.

·
Registered
437 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Very nice truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts