GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up some clear head and parking lights from luke. were packaged up nice and tight and even had a personal message waiting for me on the inside :crazy:

Picture15504-2.jpg

got them installed in around 15 mins. took me a second to aim them and retrofit them for HID's, but it's perfect now. they look great! thanks man, will def do biz with you again!
:big_banana_Dance:

Picture15503-1.jpg

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks tits :bowtie:
:high5:

gonna get susie to paint the outside of the parking lights black, the trim ring. think it will flow better w/ the truck, and since she's an art major, she's better equipt for the job than me!

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that'll look good. the gray/silver sticks out
my thoughts exactly. ill post up some better pics this weekend after i get the ball joints changed and her cleaned up nice!

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
:roflsquared: I wondered if you would notice that on the box.

Looks good on there!! Much better than stock! :bowtie:

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:roflsquared: I wondered if you would notice that on the box.

Looks good on there!! Much better than stock! :bowtie:
lol yeah that made me smile!

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
He should've sent them to me :bawl:

They look good tho :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
luke was pretty smashed friday night, and all he was doing was talking about if you would think his message was cute or not? was kinda weird he was stressing it. jsyk

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol that's funny. i think they turned out great. i painted the silver trim around the parking today and it looks 100x better

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
luke was pretty smashed friday night, and all he was doing was talking about if you would think his message was cute or not? was kinda weird he was stressing it. jsyk
I think that was you talking about Sam after David knocked you into next week with that shoe. :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts