GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for allowing me into the group. I live in Milton Georgia and have been slowly working on my truck. We recently relocated from Virginia and have started to settle in. I am planning on restarting my efforts on the truck but need a little help finding parts.
I have a partially restored StepSide with a Hammerhead canopy. I would like to continue the work but need a rear window for the canopy. I also need the side door panels. Does anyone have a good parts source?

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
Need to see pics

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
Looks like its in pretty good shape. I'd have to yank that topper off and go with a tonneau cover though.

Reactions: heysoos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may have to do that but my first choice is to find a rear window for the topper. Do you have any ideas as to where I could find one?

·
n. fil-dert.
6,939 Posts
Not a clue. But a tonneau would look 98% less paw paw and you'd be able to do almost all of the same things with it.

Reactions: heysoos

·
Registered
7 Posts
I may have to do that but my first choice is to find a rear window for the topper. Do you have any ideas as to where I could find one?
Check with a glass company. They may be able to make you one. Our old jeeps get new glass cut regularly. Love the looks of your truck (with topper) but I am 80 years old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts