GMC Truck Forum banner

1991 Chevy SS454 pickup for sale

4036 4
1991 Chevy SS454 pickup for sale on Ebay

Well, once again I've reached the point where I seriously need to consider selling the truck due to the costs of the 69 Z28 restoration. I don't want to sell my 68 Camaro so the truck is up for sale. It's a 91 with 109K miles, the engine and transmission were replaced in 1999 with new GM crate units and have approx 37K miles on them. It has the 4L80E overdrive trans with 4.10 gears. I replaced the headlights, taillights and parking lights. New alternator this year. GMPP distributor, Hypertech coil, MSD wires, ADS Superchip, class III hitch, electric brake hookup, windshield replaced not too long ago, radiator recored not too long ago, Flowmasters(quiet with no resonance). The truck runs awesome. AC needs recharging, slight tear on passenger seat that was sewn up, primer bleeding through on the roof and starting to on the driver's fender, passenger side and hood repainted at some point in time. I have an extra matching bench seat that goes with it. $6000 firm, email me for pictures, I need to take some updated ones. Shoot me a message or call (609)530-9681
Jeff. Located in NJ.