GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to name this in the title. Bought this truck 2 years ago ran fine all they way up till late august of 2014. Like i said never had this problem before. Sometime when you stat the truck up, runs like complete crap and some days it doesn't. Then there are times it runs and will move then later on give it it gas and try to kill itself, but eventually clears itself out. Then it will just shut off on its own it i drive like a football field. once i shut it off for about 10 minute of so and try to start it again, it acts like it hasn't been started in years, i have to floor it to start it. Ive been told fueling issue, i can make an 1hr drive everyday and it doesn't act like that, only on small local drives. Also notice that some drives when giving it gas, you can feel it trying to cut out, but it doesn't. Someone said that this year was a bad year for switching of the computer or something. Ive done a few thing with air on the motor seeing if it was a vacuum leak or not sucking air. Before i go further in time and money. i wanna see if anyone has this problem or knows about the common issue of it.

Edit. have the idle turned up because it will drop and shut off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts