GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 1993 BMW 525i. It has 210,XXX miles on it, but it has had a lot of work done to it and it runs great. I am asking $3,400 OBO. Make me an offer so I can sell this car.

DSC02437.jpg

DSC02439.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I have a '93 e36 with over 217k miles on it. Aside from some electrical gremlins from time to time, Bimmers run forever.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys...someone shoot me an offer :)

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Paging dok :jester:

No thanks, that 2.5L makes that car a turd to me. Good cruiser, but not good in the city until spun up. Just like my '90 300sel. Granted it'd a DOHC car, it helps.

If it was an S38 powered E34 5-series, I'd jump on it for that money.

Anyway, looks sharp. Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks...I think lol

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Any newer pics, those are dated over 2 years ago. And what all work was done? What kind of gas mileage do you get? PM me !!!

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any newer pics, those are dated over 2 years ago. And what all work was done? What kind of gas mileage do you get? PM me !!!
PM'd you, but forgot to tell you the gas mileage. It got like 29 on the highway when I took it to California and around El Paso it gets 23ish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello.

Quick question, how much is the gas? I'm looking into buying a 5series but I have no idea how much the gas is. You say it runs well even with that much millage, is there anything wrong at all with the engine? What work has been done on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.