GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the 4 inch lift kit from rough country and was wondering what are the biggest tires I can add to the truck?

and one more question would it be possible to use this Body lift with my suburban along with the lift kit?

·
Some dude on the internet
1,063 Posts
Depending on your wheel backspacing, 33 is about right and 35’s would be pushing it. I have 32’s with 0 offset and had to trim the bumper. Your body lift may make it easier to fit.

Not sure on the fitment of that lift, but I think it’s okay. I know 95 and up suburbans were different.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on your wheel backspacing, 33 is about right and 35’s would be pushing it. I have 32’s with 0 offset and had to trim the bumper. Your body lift may make it easier to fit.

Not sure on the fitment of that lift, but I think it’s okay. I know 95 and up suburbans were different.
It’s a 93 suburban so would the body lift work or I shouldn’t risk it? And 35s is the max I can fit on a 4 inch lift correct?

·
Some dude on the internet
1,063 Posts
I’d give the company that sells the body lift a call or unless someone else chimes in, I don’t have a lot of experience with the suburbans, just the pickups.

Regarding the tires, it will depend a lot on the width and offset of the wheels you go with. The wider and more negative offset, the more you’ll get into rubbing issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts