GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. I got a heller deal on a wreck 95's MINT grey interior and am swapping over thinking about getting the vortec 5.7 from it also, its only 800 bucks.. doing some mods to it and shaving the dash. heres what i got:

1995 Maroon Interior (no air bags)

Dash Board
Dash Bezel (thing that goes over radio and gauges etc.
Gauge Cluster
Pillar covers MINUS DRIVERS (has gauges installed, will sell but would take more money)
Headliner
Carpet floor pan
Rear stuff, plastic and all
I also have a nice bench seat, has power and all that crap. no rips or tears.

Id take 300 for all, PLUS SHIPPING( MINUS SEAT). I NEED a pair of POWER Door panels in grey, will trade for some. Also need a grey seat, these are the only things i did not get.

Also looking for a set of seats from a newer NBS, grey ones. want buckets with the center console thing that flips down.

Everything is in great condition and has been well taken care of. Will start pulling it once i get the grey.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTE truck only has 87K on it. so interiors not too old, will have to check miles on that cluster if anyone wants it ill snag it from the wrecked truck.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
i need stuff post a pic to make sure please I need passenger interior door hanlde bezel

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can u get a pic of what you need exactly?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
hey I may need a few things. I gotta go do something but Ill take pics of what i need in my truck

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am considering just reselling that grey interior to someone in need. its in GREAT shape, he has another one im going to look at as well.

my plan was learning to a grey interior swap, rubber floormat, and some 03 bucket seats

·
Registered
591 Posts
dude can i see some pics of the red bench seat could maybe use it for an 88 i have that i drive daily also price since your in indiana i might come pick up how far are you from evansville and or jasper ill be in jasper more than likely in just a few weeks to visit air ride tech

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
what would you want for the dash an such? can you get pics? also do you have the 95+ power door panels in one of the colors or were you looking for a set to begin with? dibs on dash for now i guess, lol is it complete?

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey instead of selling my maroon, would you guys be interested in a complete grey interior minus the door panels? if so let me know what want s what and gimme a price for it. im going to gut that other truck if it warms up.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spence-
Dash will be complete, do you need the cluster?
for dash, im thinking 50 plus ship maybe?

Chris what seats do ya got? im wanting something witha center console bad. also hunting for NBS seats.... color dont matter but i dont want wore out ones. that seats in excellent shape. prefer power seats.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Spence-
Dash will be complete, do you need the cluster?
for dash, im thinking 50 plus ship maybe?

Chris what seats do ya got? im wanting something witha center console bad. also hunting for NBS seats.... color dont matter but i dont want wore out ones. that seats in excellent shape. prefer power seats.
cluster i would say yes, can you shoot me a few pics of the dash? also maroon or grey would be fine IMO, it'd probably be getting painted anyways, if anything grey would go with the blue interior already in my truck a little better.

feel free to hit me up on PM or email too, thanks bud

EDIT: an for that matter, anyone have an idea of what the cheapest/best way to ship a big thing like a dash would be? thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts