GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in a Brand New GMC Sierra chrome grill with the GMC logo, and a set of brand new APC parking lights, lower valance, fog lights(not the wiring), and upper bumper cap?????

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Twstd02 said:
Is anyone interested in a Brand New GMC Sierra chrome grill with the GMC logo, and a set of brand new APC parking lights, lower valance, fog lights(not the wiring), and upper bumper cap?????
should be in the for sale section...

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I'd be interested in the APC parking lights (if they are what I'm thinking they are). They are the lower parklight/DRL clear unit right? I assume they would work in an 03...right?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$50.00 for the parking lights, and $150.00 for the lower valance with fog lights. both of them include shipping

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Twstd02 said:
$50.00 for the parking lights, and $150.00 for the lower valance with fog lights. both of them include shipping
sorry to say, but these go for around 18 bucks plus shipping on ebay, and they are of acceptable quality for marker lights.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This isnt EBAY!!! I not in a hurry to get rid of them, and if you can find APC clear parking lights for $50.00(shipping included) then buy them.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
i need to find a sierra bumper for my friend...99-02 style...got one of those?

·
Banned
164 Posts
sierraon22s said:
About the clears, my bad, my stupid ass was thinking Chevys. BTW, why do you still need the bumper for the conversion?
Maybe he's having custom work done to have the Denali grille and Sierra bumper work out some how? I don't think that would look good though. But I know for sure you can't have the Denali grille and the Sierra bumper.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you need the sierra bumper and you need to modify it to fit the denali bumper cover. Its just for support. the denali bumper cover is a plastic cover that is double sided taped to the bumper.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Twstd02 said:
you need the sierra bumper and you need to modify it to fit the denali bumper cover. Its just for support. the denali bumper cover is a plastic cover that is double sided taped to the bumper.
It isn't supposed to bolt on there in any way? Seems like just double sided tape could eventually give way on something that is always in 70 mph wind and that is also likely very heavy?

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
you know they sell crash bars with foam and brackets for that...i got mine hella cheap i post pics of the install if you like

1 - 20 of 22 Posts