GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, i have a 1999.5(made in december 1999) new body style 2500 NON-HD 4wd. i want to do a lift kit on it, somewhere between 2-6in all the way around. only probelm is i cant find anything for the non-hd. i found a kit from zone offroad and they told me that the hd keys should work in my truck. i dont want to do a body lift. anyone have experience or can lead me in a right direction? thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see thats where i have no idea. i don't understand any of it so i was hoping some experts on here could help

·
Too Many Stalled Projects
148 Posts
I have the same truck. My kit is the same Procomp kit that fits on an HD. Most kits I've seen that advertise as fitting the HDs fit the non HD 2500s. The suspension components are the same.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same truck. My kit is the same Procomp kit that fits on an HD. Most kits I've seen that advertise as fitting the HDs fit the non HD 2500s. The suspension components are the same.
okay cool. i want right around 4in all the way around. the 6 inch kits are so expensive its stupid. I'll have to do upper control arms and upper and lower ball joints so someone can align it when im done. 188k in michigan winters so everything is seized up lmao:biggun:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts