GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE TRUCK IS ON EBAY IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT.. WILL SELL TO ANYONE HERE FOR 10K RIGHT NOW PICKED UP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170117943036&rd=1&rd=1

THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN WELL TAKEN CARE OF. THIS TRUCK HAS WON MANY SHOWS OVER THE MIDWEST. IM ONLY SELLING THIS TRUCK DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEMS AND I DECIDED TO BUY A BIGGER TRUCK TO PULL A TRAILER. OTHERWISE I WOULD BE KEEPING IT. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE PROFESSIONALLY INCLUDING THE AIR RIDE SUSPENSION, AUDIO/VIDEO, AND PAINT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AT [email protected] OR 317-945-2160 NAME IS JAMES/JC PAINT WORKZ
HERE IS A DETAILED LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THIS VEHICLE I WILL PROBABLY FORGET SOMETHINGS SO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS...

AIR RIDE
FULL AIR RIDE SUSPENSION (INCLUDING FRONT, BACK,SIDE,SIDE)
10 SWITCH SWITCH BOX (CLEAR) PICTURED IN RED
INDIVIDUAL CORNER DIGITAL GAUGES (MOUNTED IN OVERHEAD CONSOLE)
200psi KP COMPONENTS GAUGE FOR TANKS (MOUNTED IN OVERHEAD CONSOLE)
2- VIAIR 450 100% DUTY COMPRESSORS
2-5 GALLON AIR TANKS ( PAINTED TO MATCH TRUCK)
2 SMC WATER SEPARATORS
8- 1/2" SMC AIR VALVES
1/2 AIR LINE
SQUARE-D 200psi PRESSURE SWITCH
200psi GAUGE MOUNTED ON TANKS
AUDIO/VIDEO
20" FLAT SCREEN MONITOR MOLDED INTO DASH BEZEL (MONITOR HAS RCA, VGA, S-VIDEO, U CAN HOOK LAPTOP UP IN SECONDS) ALSO YOU CAN WATCH THIS SCREEN WHILE DRIVING (not recommended per your local state laws) NO BYPASS, PARK OR E- BRAKE NEEDED!!!!
2 10" L5 SQUARE KICKER COMP SUBS (ONLY FEW MONTHS OLD)
CUSTOM BUILT 3/4 PORTED MDF BOX BUILT WITH SUBWOOFER SPECS. NOT COVERED WAS PLANNING ON FIBERGLASS OR CLOTH!!!
PLANET AUDIO 900D AMPLIFIER (ONLY FEW MONTHS OLD)
PLAY STATION 2 PS2 WITH 2 CONTROLLERS
ALPINE DVD PLAYER (MOUNTED IN CONSOLE) (PLAYS ANYTHING)

BODY/PAINT
WHOLE TRUCK IS PAINTED LEXUS SILVER (OFF 04 S.U.V'S)
WELDED AND SHAVED ROLL PAN
WELDED AND SHAVED TAIL GATE HANDLE
DENALI GRILL PAINTED TO MATCH TRUCK
GAYLORDS FRONT LOWER AIR DAM
GAYLORDS LOW PROFILE FIBERGLASS TONNAEU COVER
20" TSW CHROME WHEELS (STARTING TO PIT FROM WEATHER) WOULD BE USED FOR GREAT WINTER WHEELS
ALL WINDOWS TINTED 5% FRONT WINDOW IS SPLIT
04 SILVERADO NEW BODY STYLE TAIL LIGHTS (ALL RED)
ONE DENT ON ROOF FROM ROCK
ONE DENT ON BOTTOM RIGHT TAIL GATE ( AS PICTURED)
FEW MINOR SCRATCHES OTHER THAN THAT PAINT IS GOOD LOOKING!!!!

INTERIOR
04 ESCALADE CONSOLE (has been painted to match already not shown in pics)
04 ESCALADE GLOVE BOX ( has been painted to match already not shown in pics)
02 ESCALADE GAUGES UPON REQUEST FOR EXTRA $100.00 BOUGHT THEM WITH ABOUT 40K ON THEM...
TV MOLDED INTO DASH BEZEL (REMOVEABLE IF NEEDED)
A/C CONTROLS MOVED INTO THE GLOVEBOX (ROOM FOR TV)
MOTOR/TRANNY
MOTOR RUNS AND LOOKS LIKE BRAND NEW
OIL CHANGED EVERY 3K MILES
BRAND NEW BATTERY
NEW BREAK PADS
A/C WORKS AND FEELS GREAT (FREEZING)
HEAT WORKS GREAT
TRUCK IS ALL OVER A GREAT RUNNING TRUCK
K&N FULL AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
POLISHED A/C LINES
ONLY THING THIS TRUCK WILL NEED IS NEW TIRES PROBABLY NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!!
the glove box and console have already been painted to match the rest of the interior. as you can see in a couple pics. the others where taken in the middle of the project. sorry for the confusion if any...

I WILL DELIVER THIS ITEM PERSONALLY ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR A FEE. (WHATEVER IT TAKES ME TO GET THERE AND A TRIP BACK HOME). I HAVE SOLD 3 OTHER VEHICLES WITH DELIVERY AND EVERY SINGLE ONE WENT FLAWLESSLY. AGAIN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT [email protected] OR 317-945-2160 MY NAME IS JAMES/ JC PAINT WORKZ

CHECK OUT THE EBAY LINK FOR PICS!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts