1999 GMC Sierra "Classic" Dually 3500 For Sale or Trade.
It has Approximately 112k miles on the V8 350.
This is "NOT" a work truck and has not been used/abused as one, It is a very nice truck with alot of money invested.
Very Rare: Short cab with a Long Bed.
Transmission was replaced with a New Transmission at approximately 80-90K miles.
Tastefully Customized with the following Parts:
* Alcoa Wheels
* Lowered Suspension: (the Right way from PRO-Trucks in VA) Consists of Front Spindles, On board Compressor with Airbag in the rear for leveling the bed with loads.
* A-Pillar Gauge pod with Autometer Gauge to monitor PSI of Bed.
* Tinted Windows with Sliding Rear Glass
* Leather Interior
* Pioneer CD Player (W/ Remote) with iPod Hook-up and JL Audio subwoofers with Alpine Door Speaker and Amp
* Rhino-Lined Bed w/Quick cover (Cover or Uncover the Bed in minutes)
* 2 Tone Custom Paint Job
* Clear Front, Corner and Roof Lights
* Air Intake
* HID Headlights
* Roll Pan in the rear with Hidden hitch behind the plate
* Smooth Painted Front Bumper
* Steel Cowl Hood
* Speed Grille
* Dual Exhaust with Glasspacks - Sounds Like a Mean Big Block
* Power Windows, Power Locks
* Momo Steering wheel
I have a folder full of receipts
Also entertaining offers for Trades for a CLEAN Foxbody Mustang (preferrably a 5Spd Convertible) or a 96-98 Mustang Cobra also prefer a 5 Spd Convertible but I'm open to other Mustangs but must be a V8. Also might consider trade for a Harley.
For more pictures/quicker response email me directly at: [email protected]