GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the second owner of this truck, it was owned my a realtor originally and she racked up the high miles because she was always on the road from her office to her home(she is my neighbor, office is 45 min away plus houses to be shown all over the area). It was bone stock except for BFG AT 285's when i bought it in January.

Just rolled over 168k miles. But when checked out everything was 100%, looks like it has only half those miles.

Since then i have done the following:

***Magnaflow dumped just before real axle just added***
JUST put BDS shocks all the way around(like 250 miles on them)
3" PA Body Lift
Gap Guards
New shocks
Colormatched everything(grille, bumpers, mirror caps, handles)
Added OE flares(colormatched as well)
Full tune up right after i bought it(plugs, wires, ect.)
Helo Maxx 6 18x9 with 4.5" backspacing
Cooper Discoverer STT 325/60/18(33x13.50x18)
Clear Corners
Treo speakers all around

Im sure im forgetting a lot, i have done a ton to this truck and I love it, but with the amount of miles i drive its impractical. Its never been beat, only in mud once to see how my tires would do...

I would like to see around $9,000 for it, i know its asking a little much but thats what ill throw it out there at. Make offers please.

****Pics added, see page two****

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
You have made that truck look great its come along way in a short amount of time.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump, found the new truck i want to buy so this one needs to go. Make me some offers!

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im out of town now, ill get some up either tomorrow night or sat. morning when im home.

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
If I didn't already have a truck I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale, it's a shame it had to go, its one badass looking truck.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are you looking at buying?

04+ crew cab.

If I didn't already have a truck I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale, it's a shame it had to go, its one badass looking truck.
Thanks man, its a sharp truck for sure im just looking for something different, hopefully i can find a black crew cab in my budget and black it out as well...:crazy:

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
1500 CC?

Is the dmax strictly a work truck?

Damn your truck looks badass. I guess now I'll save up and get my shit blacked out fully. How did they paint your chrome bumpers/how much was it?

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I gave you a call back earlier this evening Ryan.. left you a message. Give me a call back... im willing to work something out.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, but its fine. it threw some codes when i first got it but it was serviced and now everything is great.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts