GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: 1GirlySierra

Welcome back to the forum, you've been gone for a while. I never wanted to make a thread like this, but I have no way of contacting you.

"1GirlySierra has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I think perhaps you have forgotten about the laptop debt. I repaired your laptop about 10 months ago and you haven't paid me for it yet. I thought the price was more than fair, complete disassembly, inspection, replacement of the faulty system board and shipment back to you for $150. I even wrapped up and mailed the bad board back with the repaired laptop. :(

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121792

Please make good on this. And please clear your PM's. Thanks :)

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Matt I think you were more than professional to not make this public until now.

don't feel bad, I sold a former coworker and "friend" of 5 years a laptop and haven't heard from him in almost a year. apparently we are just supposed to forget and write it off as a loss. not how things work. not so sure I'd want to be in debt to you either :uhoh:

where's my money, man, where's my money?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
:scum:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
kick her in the nuts Matt!

·
OG
1,498 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
where you at Keeler ??? Give us her number :evil:

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
somewhere in the Oklahama countryside, an old farmer leaned on his rusty pickup truck, sniffed the air, and said "feels like an ownage storm comin'"

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
Out of all people she could fuck, why Denaliano?

Hope you get your scrilla.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts