GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday i misteriously found fs on my computer :crazy: and i used the PS bible and this is what i got the first 1 was first chop and is a 25oohd on 44" bogger. i color matched the plastics. debadged it and shaved only the back door :insane: , i must have deleted the layer of the front door being shaved, and i gave it clear corner and gave it a burnout with the fornt tire :insane:
aa.jpg

ff.jpg

This one is the owner of sportruck.com truck and i colormatched it, shaved, debadged the duramax emblem, cleared the tails and also gave it a burnout.

This stuff is too fun. Im gonna try to teach my self to make sigs.\

tell me what you think :read: :read:

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
better than i could do... There are a few freaks on here that could make an ant into a fullsize chevy on 23's tuckin 44" tires with it raining on top of a 747 flying into a volcano... and i would believe it. :bowtie: :crazy: Jake

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks good, my friend just gave me his photoshop disk, i need to install it and figure out how to use it

jdrake19 said:
an ant into a fullsize chevy on 23's tuckin 44" tires with it raining on top of a 747 flying into a volcano
:LOL:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Not bad at all for your first chop!! :head:

:word: that is really good for a first chop!

I like the first one better, the last one got a little sloppy cutting around the truck. But still very good for a first try.

:head:

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot guys.... slash you can download it from kazaa. get the oldversion at oldversion.com so you font have to pay.

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigBubbaBD said:
:word: that is really good for a first chop!

I like the first one better, the last one got a little sloppy cutting around the truck. But still very good for a first try.

:head:

I wish i wouldnt have even tried the burnout or the blurring

1 - 9 of 9 Posts