GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took 1st on Sat and Sunday. Man, I thought this day would never come. Had a fella tell me some constructive criticism. It helped. Get every inch of the entire truck clean and I mean everything. Did it and won. You could eat steaks off of the oil pan now. Here is a pic from the last show. Nobody wanted to park by me, just under me. LOL :LOL:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Congrats...looks like u did what u wanted to do...

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
werd man congrats on the win...know go drive over something else i want more pictures...hehe

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimsbadchevy said:
Took 1st on Sat and Sunday. Man, I thought this day would never come. Had a fella tell me some constructive criticism. It helped. Get every inch of the entire truck clean and I mean everything. Did it and won. You could eat steaks off of the oil pan now. Here is a pic from the last show. Nobody wanted to park by me, just under me. LOL :LOL:
Thanks guys, I just read the post to my wife. She said, "It's because we stunk from all the fuckin cleanin' we did. I wouldn't want to park by you either!!!!!!!!" :doublepuk

·
[>
3,255 Posts
jimsbadchevy said:
Thanks guys, I just read the post to my wife. She said, "It's because we stunk from all the fuckin cleanin' we did. I wouldn't want to park by you either!!!!!!!!" :doublepuk

:LOL: :LOL:

Congrats on the win! Thats awesome

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Congrats on the 1st, I'm sure you'll get some more!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Never underestamate the importance of a clean ride.

congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts