GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· samcarol
11,004 Posts
there was a guy who ran a 4/6 on 22inch KMCs for awhile, he rubbed alot, so he switched it out to a 3/5 and his rubbing issues went away. He was running some lower pro rubber though. I would think with a smaller tire you could run a 2/4 with 22s. But i'm not sure what work he had done to clear them:read: I don't believe KMCs have correct backspacing to tuck

· samcarol
11,004 Posts
yoskater said:
Lets just say I have 305/40/R22 tires on my 02 with a 2" rear drop, and thanks to the INFAMOUS GM "LEAN" (Thanks Adam), my drivers side front tire is already all chewed up (keep in mind, I'm only 2" lower in the BACK).

I did hear a lot about "ewogys friend" running a 2/4 with 22's and had no problem, but never found out who the guy was.

Anyways, with a little bit of :hack: and a little bit of :weld: .... anything is possible! You can run 26's with no rub!
ewogo's friend sold the truck, and now drives a cobra... i believe he hates me... maybe i should stop dropping on him :crazy: Same truck i was talking about, except i'm pretty sure it was a 3/5.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.