GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FBGM
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 05 rcsb and im going to do a 2/4 drop. Looking at the DJM kit and thats prob what i will go with.

The truck is used to tow my bikes in the bed (gsxr 1000, yz250) so they are not heavy bikes but yeh. I was wondering if i will need to notch it or not.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
my truck has a 2/4 drop and I've taken my 636 to OK and back with no problems and no helper bags. I used hangers and shackes on the rear.

·
FBGM
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and if i decided to do the djm control arm setup, will i have any problems running the stock wheels?

My truck didnt come with power locks and i have a viper alarm i want to install. Can anyone tell me the best way to convert it?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
907 Posts
when you have the alarm installed, you're going to want to buy new motors for the auto locks. the shop installing it will most likely have them, they're about $100 per door. Thats what I did, but I dont have a switch inside, only on the remote, and they lock and unlock where I turn the ignition on and off.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
and if i decided to do the djm control arm setup, will i have any problems running the stock wheels?
I am running the stock GM 17s with the DJM LCA's and no problems with turning/rubbung etc.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
PM me for DJM info..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts