GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... after a month and a half of being on backorder, the kit is finally shipped out. Should be here the end of this week! 'Bout time! Will actually be able to get something accomplished on the Silvy finally! :bowtie:

·
Registered
61 Posts
BIG Newton82 said:
Finally... after a month and a half of being on backorder, the kit is finally shipped out. Should be here the end of this week! 'Bout time! Will actually be able to get something accomplished on the Silvy finally! :bowtie:
Which kit did you choose? I'm having issues because I have a torsion bar front suspension :(

I should have paid more attention when I bought the truck but I really didn't know it would be such an issue.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
got the 2/4 ground force kit with leafs, shocks, and coils. Works for me though 'cuz I dont have the torsion bars. Sorry for your luck on that.
I wanted to do the rear leafs instead of hangers/shackles because for one, the hangers and shackles are a pain in the ass... know that from when I helped my friend out with his, and two... if I need to tow anything... it'll be easy to just swap out the leafs and be on my way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts