GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 2/4 beltech drop on KYB shocks and im wondering how much shit can put in the bed cause im going to my buddies cabin friday to haul some shit....so if anyone knows or has any ide let me know

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Did you cut off, remove or change your rear bump stops? I have a 3/5 in my truck with 3/4 of the rear stops removed. I can stand on my rear bumper (#200) and I'm on my stops.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bumps have been replaced.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
hey i have a 2/4 beltech drop on KYB shocks and im wondering how much shit can put in the bed cause im going to my buddies cabin friday to haul some shit....so if anyone knows or has any ide let me know
Not much, I put a 80# bag of cement and it damn near bottomed out with 1" bumpstops.

LK

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
You should have no problem of carrying alot weight but you might bottom out. I hauled a custom built motorcycle in the bed that I picked it up at Burlingame and traveled all the way to Manteca. All I have to say about that it sucked because I wasn't c-notched going through the Altamont hills but I did get to see what a 6 or 7 inch drop looks like on the rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts