GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to the forum, and i was just wondering which 2/4 drop, and shocks do ya'll prefer for a nbs reg. cab? I think I'm sure about getting centerline rims, but i was just debating about the drop and shocks. Lol, i know some of you guys would want me to go with a 4/6, but a 2/4 is suitable for me. Thanks for you info.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Good choice on the centerlines! I love mine. As for 2/4 drops what are you looking to get out of your truck? if you want handling i'd go with a Hotchkis setup, belltech for a little stiffer ride, and a DJM calmax kit for stock ride quality.

What size tires are you looking at? I wouldn't go over a 275/45/20 with that setup. Finally, welcome to the site!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I go to school in Jonesboro but i am originally from Pine Bluff (about 45 minutes from Little Rock)

·
drive it like u stole it
79 Posts
Dagolf06 sounds like me and you be thinking the same, I got a 04 1500 Sierra, Im gonna drop it 2/4 and put some boyd coddington's on it. BTW Im from west Arkansas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TIPP said:
Dagolf06 sounds like me and you be thinking the same, I got a 04 1500 Sierra, Im gonna drop it 2/4 and put some boyd coddington's on it. BTW Im from west Arkansas.
REALLY? Where at in West arkansas...I just moved to Rogers from Van Buren, so we might be kinda close.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im selling my belltech 2/4 with coils in the front, and shackles and hangers in the back. along with my 20s and 275/45/20s. follow the link in my sig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts