GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not my kit, but i'm trying to help one of my friends sell it. Its coil, hanger and shackle kit. I believe its DJM. We'd prefer something local, but will ship at your cost. It was on his 01 silverado for a couple months, and now hes looking to bag his truck. 150 sound fair? I don't know make an offer.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u wanna see pics of coils and hangers and shackles? I thought everyone knew what they were...

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Well just to see if they are in good condition ya know. I guess the only thing I'd be worried about it wear on the springs.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no its not... so far i've had 0 offers... The springs look fine to me, i just don't have my digital camera right now...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
bcubed said:
Probably the spring rate of the front springs, as the extended cab is heavier.
it should be nothing, thats is only for the obs trucks that they have single cab, and ext cab springs

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
the spring rates for the NBS are a little bit different but not a whole lot. i know many people that have used reg cab springs in EX cabs, and vice-versa.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
according to my friend a couple months... I can't vouch for everything about this kit, i'm just helping him sell it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts