GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want infor, i wanna see pics. This is the set up I want to run, but I want to know EXACTLY what you are running, which wheels, widths, BS, which drop, which tires, which sizes. Gracias

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
well joe, i'll be back in wa on the second with 22's on a 4/7. i'll get the pics or even lety you see it in person

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
droppedgmc said:
well joe, i'll be back in wa on the second with 22's on a 4/7. i'll get the pics or even lety you see it in person
Im in WA i wanna see this thing! :head:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
22x9.5... +12mm backspacing... Kumho exsta 265/35/22 rubber... Belltech 3" coils... DJM 6" Flip Kit... C-notch... Rolled rear fenders...

.....I have never rubbed even with the bed fully loaded and sitting on the bumpstops.... up front, I have no bumpstops and there is no rubbing.

9382961f.gif

bc81d559.jpg

a 2/4 won't sit level, and you'll want to go lower.. Need I say more

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris99GMC said:
22x9.5... +12mm backspacing... Kumho exsta 265/35/22 rubber... Belltech 3" coils... DJM 6" Flip Kit... C-notch... Rolled rear fenders...

.....I have never rubbed even with the bed fully loaded and sitting on the bumpstops.... up front, I have no bumpstops and there is no rubbing.

that is beautiful my friend :D thanks for all the info. Does it tuck just a weee bit there in the rear? ;)

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
droppedgmc said:

I'd love to see it man, hit me up when you get back :D

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
JoeJ said:
that is beautiful my friend :D thanks for all the info. Does it tuck just a weee bit there in the rear? ;)
I'd say the tires sit just flush all around

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey chris, would you say the C-notch is necessary for that drop? I'd really prefer not to notch mine

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Chris99GMC said:

well thats weird, becuase my djm 2/4 sits more than level :read:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
JoeJ said:
hey chris, would you say the C-notch is necessary for that drop? I'd really prefer not to notch mine
Unless you like to drive around with the axle sitting on the frame and bumpstops, then you should notch it without a question. Even with a 5" rear drop you should notch, some say that you could do a notch with a 4" rear drop.

It's not hard to notch the frame... just don't be Scurred.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts