GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2.5 Dirt Logics meant for an 07-13 GM 1500 with 6" of lift. I bought them initially from Colton09 on here after he parted out his truck. They've only got the original 6-8k miles he ran them. I tried to run them for about 3 days myself but my local shop was unable get the installation & ride quality right so I took them off and re-installed my original factory coil springs & Bilsteins since I didn't have time for the hassle between working 2 jobs and school. Not looking to waste several hundred bucks more either on trying to have an out of town offroad shop install them and be without my truck. So My loss is your gain. They come with the spanner wrench as well to adjust them. Looking for $600 out of them. These usually retail for well over double that. PM me directly and I'll text you. Will ship at the buyer's expense. Would consider a trade on these from a local buyer near NC for some 37's with decent tread but I'm not looking to drive more than an hour or so out of Fayetteville, NC area. Thanks for your the interest, have a great day

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
PM me any pics you have and I'll shoot you my number to txt

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
Free bump.

Wish they weren't too big for my truck...GLWS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts