GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see images and hear feedback on Rough Country's 2.5 lift for the 07-up Silverado 4x4. I had a hard time finding any posts on this lift before I bought it but I just had one installed on my truck with 295/70R17 Trail Grapplers and 17x9 wheels. There was some rubbing but simple trimming took care of it. Here are some pics.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Lets see images and hear feedback on Rough Country's 2.5 lift for the 07-up Silverado 4x4. I had a hard time finding any posts on this lift before I bought it but I just had one installed on my truck with 295/70R17 Trail Grapplers and 17x9 wheels. There was some rubbing but simple trimming took care of it. Here are some pics.

It's not a lift kit, its just a 2.5" levelling kit. upper & lower strut spacer. tons of different brands that make same kit.

·
Registered
9,783 Posts

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
4 posts... stil wet behind the ears. :repost2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's correct, I'm new to the forum, and feeling unbelievably welcome! I wasn't able to find a whole lot of info on the LIFT KIT that I have, the one that uses spacers in the front and new blocks in the rear... which makes it a LIFT KIT. I thought I would start a discussion that might HELP some people in that same boat, but this obviously isn't the place for that. I will be sure to leave so I don't bother anyone anymore and HIGHLY recommend this site to everybody I know ;)

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
That's correct, I'm new to the forum, and feeling unbelievably welcome! I wasn't able to find a whole lot of info on the LIFT KIT that I have, the one that uses spacers in the front and new blocks in the rear... which makes it a LIFT KIT. I thought I would start a discussion that might HELP some people in that same boat, but this obviously isn't the place for that. I will be sure to leave so I don't bother anyone anymore and HIGHLY recommend this site to everybody I know ;)
Still a levelling kit :rofl2: Lift kit is when the front suspension components are dropped :pedobear:

search, or know what your looking for to search properly:dancingpoop:

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Awww you don't have to leave. Just search lol

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
Ill post pics of mine later, I have exactly what you want.

·
Registered
177 Posts
2.5 are just leveling kits I don't see why you'd add a rear block to a 2.5 unless you want some rake. And yeah some ppl get butt hurt with the whole search first before you ask kind of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
Still a levelling kit :rofl2: Lift kit is when the front suspension components are dropped :pedobear:
This is correct...not sure where OP is getting his info from :rofljest:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts