GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two tickets to the ACDC show at the Savemart Center in Fresno on September 4th. They are in section 109 row U seats 15 and 16 or 17 and 18. I bought four tickets total but will be keeping two for myself. I just want what I paid for them which was 220 for the pair.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
nightly bump....AC/DC puts on an awesome show, best concert i've been too

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nightly bump....AC/DC puts on an awesome show, best concert i've been too
I've heard that from a lot of people. I'm lookin forward to it. I bought 4 thinking some of my friends would want them but they all backed out.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
yea it's true..angus is god, i seen them play in chicago in nov 1st of last year...angus did like a 15 minute solo on this platform that raises up, tnt starts off with angus coming thru the floor...just fucking awesome...make sure to get some of the devil horns at the show

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
if you go, you will never forget it...i just bought tickets for there chicago venue, next month....they won't play forever...if you like ac/dc at all, you won't be sorry after your there, i promise

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
My dad has early shift this weekend so I am goin to ask him and his gf bout goin... I will let you know this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Nevermind his schedule got changed, hes got late shift now.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Wow, good price! I have seen them 3-4 times :rofl2:

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
donate them to me :crazy: :kiss:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts