GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Corsa Exhausts for sale. Right now they are both brand new in the box

The first one is part number 14265. It will fit a 99-06 Single Cab short bed. Right now it has a touring muffler, but I have a used Sport muffler I will be including instead(I plan to use the touring muffler unless the price is right). The muffler is used, but in great shape, there is a small ding in the bottom of it, but nothing bad at all, other than that it is in awesome condition.

I'm asking $450 obo for this one with the sport muffler

The second one is part number 15203. It will fit a crew cab long bed duramax. You could probably have an exhaust shop cut it down to fit a short bed or smaller cab as well.

I'm asking $450 obo for this one as well right now.

I'm open to offers. I'm just selling these to make a little money to pay for college. No secrets here. I'm not here to scam anyone, just being honest.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've got the touring myself..its pretty loud with my LTs and no cats...i've often wondered how loud the sport would be with the same setup:jester:
With the sport and no cats I was not a fan although with cats it sounds amazing. I plan on trying the touring now without cats. I like my hooker aerochamber a lot but it's way to loud at part throttle.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
I like my hooker aerochamber a lot but it's way to loud at part throttle.
mine was the same way.

if i had a truck, i'd be buying this off you. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Is the Sport muffler from those years the same muffler that is on the NNBS system? I have the Touring system on my 08 CC 5.3L right now but I'm thinking about changing the mufflers to the Sport. How much louder is the Sport over the Touring, both in the cab and outside? I want it a little louder, but not too loud, and a little deeper.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the Sport muffler from those years the same muffler that is on the NNBS system? I have the Touring system on my 08 CC 5.3L right now but I'm thinking about changing the mufflers to the Sport. How much louder is the Sport over the Touring, both in the cab and outside? I want it a little louder, but not too loud, and a little deeper.
Yes it is the same muffler. I actually don't know how loud the touring muffler is. The sport was ridiculously quiet at idle(I literally though my truck had stalled out when I first started it). With cats it sounds awesome, without cats though it was just too loud at part throttle for me.

The sport is perfect with cats and I've heard the touring is better for without cats hence the reason why I want to try the touring muffler.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, wish this was for an EC 6.0 :(
I have everything but the intermediate pipe to make one for a 6.0. If you're interested in the muffler, piping, tip, and hangers let me know.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thanks. All my exhaust is stock as far as the cats go, just have the Touring system. I know you are trying to sell the system as a whole, but would you consider selling just the Sport muffler?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. All my exhaust is stock as far as the cats go, just have the Touring system. I know you are trying to sell the system as a whole, but would you consider selling just the Sport muffler?
If I sold the Sport muffler I'd want like $175 plus shipping for it. Something to that tune. They aren't cheap at all(I'm sure you know that having one).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Someone needs to pick up the d-max setup. I love mine! Super quiet in the cab but it sounds bloody fierce outside. I don't know how they keep the cabdrone non-existent, but it just flat works.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
wife has the sport on her burban and is sounds wicked at idle. I have the touring on my crew cab and its MUCH quieter. Big difference between the two, imho

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
What are the dimensions of the Diesel muff

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Bump for a solid seller, from personal experience.... quick ship and great product.

How much you want for the Touring muffler? PM me if you want, you know I'm a quick payer when serious.
I'm putting an SLP LM2 in front of the sport muffler I have currently, but if that doesn't quiet it down enough I'd definitely be interested in the Touring can if it's available.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UP, make an offer I'm ready to get rid of some stuff.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TTT again

1 - 20 of 40 Posts