GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 nextel phones for sale , see below

i700plus and accesories: $50 shipped

This has been mine now for 3 years , i bought it brand new from nextel , it works great , if your looking for a durable phone , this is it , it shows normal wear , but nothing broke or anything , it comes with 2 batteries , one is the big one , and the other is the slim one , dorrs for both batteries , 2 leather cases , one nylon contractors case , one regular home charger and one desk charger that you can charge both batteries in and it also has a decharger thing , i think thats it

(EDIT) *****SOLD*****i730 color screen , only about a month old: $200 shipped w/sim card

This is the newest phone from nextel , it is my sister-in-laws , she bought it about a month ago , and her and her boyfriend broke up recently , they had a joined account through nextel , so she is paying to have her phone disconnected and wants to sell it , you can go to the nextel website and check out the specs on both the phones i have for sale and also if needed i can get pictures

these are great prices , if they dont sell here ill put them on ebay , but i would rather help someone out here thats looking for a phone

any questions email me at [email protected] , thanks

ryan :cheers:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
wow 5 years old...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts