GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 5th Wheel a few years ago and the angle of the trailer at the back end bottoms out frequently at driveways and dips such as gutter crossings. Let me start off by describing my truck: 03 2500HD CC 4x4, I installed a Cognito leveling kit with UCA's, Bilstein shocks (front/rear), 2" blocks, Pitman/Idler arm supports, torsion bar keys. I set the torsion bar bolts to the same number of turns as I when removed them. I have a slight angle on the front CV axles, but have not had any problems yet. The reason I installed the 2" blocks was to keep a slight rake for towing (didn't want to be sagging when pulling). The suspension has been pretty rough and delt with it because of the look, but now it's just driving me crazy!!!!:crazy: This past weekend I went to remove the 2" block from the rear to install airbags and drop the front end just a little bit. I took the blocks out and there was 2 studs coming from top and bottom. do these trucks come with a block from factory already?? I went to the local stealership and gave him my VIN# and he said no! Any ideas or am I missing something!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts