GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
these are the same mufflers that i have and they are awesome!

great price justin

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
ill take one...drop it off at mikes if your around and ill pay you. Do you happen to have a picture of the rust? are they turn down?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just the muffler, no pipes after, so if you want a turn down, you'll need to install.

I don't have any pictures, but the rust is very minor. I was going to re-install them, but I broke one of the flange bolts, so am going to install a catback instead to stop that minor leak.

Edit: I'll be able to drop one off with Mike this weekend.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
neil that rust is pretty minimal, looks just like my muffler does. i think ive got that other one sold too!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Mike if you wouldnt mind getting mine and giving justin the money, you know im good for it, shit if you get me when im drunk ill probally buy you one to lol. jk

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
haha youre probably right.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If Mike's contact falls through, then I'm willing to ship. I didn't think anybody would want to pay for it. I'll even go through with some sandpaper and clean up the surface rust and hit it with some high temp paint. :D

Edit: Soon I'll also have a used 3" Magnaflow X-pipe available and 2 - 3" offset/3" center Xtremeflow mufflers for sale as well. They're a chambered muffler, manufactured by an exhaust shop in Fresno. Stainless steel muffler, with a design very similar to Flowmaster. I get compliments on the sound all the time, but really have way too much drone with a 6.0 and turndowns for me to stand it anymore, especially for a cross-country drive.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I talked to mike and he will give u the money this weekend when your in fresno for mine. i really apprecaite you sanding it too

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ship to me! i call one muffler! dibs!
In post 5 Mike said he might have one sold. Said he'd get back to me today. If that one doesn't want to be sold, you've got it.

BTW, spent about 30seconds with some medium grit sandpaper. Rust comes right up. Hit the main weld spots with a wire wheel and it'll look brand new. :head:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
If both aren't sold, I might be interested in picking one up. :D

I can try to meet you in Fresno, or Mike might let me drop some cash off at his house if you just want to make one stop. (I haven't talked to Mike about it yet.) Just update the thread if one is still available.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What catback are you going to go with Justin? Corsa :read:
IF I can find one for a reasonable price. I don't want to spend a ton on one, considering I'm already on my third exhaust setup. :crazy:

Right now, I'm looking at CGS and Magnaflow, with a set of Bassani headers to go on simultaneously.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
alden hit me up on aim! get it!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts