GMC Truck Forum banner

(2) Spintech Sportsman Street XL Mufflers

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  c1500 
#1 ·
Sold

#3 ·
ill take one...drop it off at mikes if your around and ill pay you. Do you happen to have a picture of the rust? are they turn down?

#4 ·
It's just the muffler, no pipes after, so if you want a turn down, you'll need to install.

I don't have any pictures, but the rust is very minor. I was going to re-install them, but I broke one of the flange bolts, so am going to install a catback instead to stop that minor leak.

Edit: I'll be able to drop one off with Mike this weekend.

#6 ·
Mike if you wouldnt mind getting mine and giving justin the money, you know im good for it, shit if you get me when im drunk ill probally buy you one to lol. jk

#10 ·
If Mike's contact falls through, then I'm willing to ship. I didn't think anybody would want to pay for it. I'll even go through with some sandpaper and clean up the surface rust and hit it with some high temp paint. :D

Edit: Soon I'll also have a used 3" Magnaflow X-pipe available and 2 - 3" offset/3" center Xtremeflow mufflers for sale as well. They're a chambered muffler, manufactured by an exhaust shop in Fresno. Stainless steel muffler, with a design very similar to Flowmaster. I get compliments on the sound all the time, but really have way too much drone with a 6.0 and turndowns for me to stand it anymore, especially for a cross-country drive.

#15 ·
If both aren't sold, I might be interested in picking one up. :D

I can try to meet you in Fresno, or Mike might let me drop some cash off at his house if you just want to make one stop. (I haven't talked to Mike about it yet.) Just update the thread if one is still available.

#21 ·
If Mike's contact falls through, then I'm willing to ship. I didn't think anybody would want to pay for it. I'll even go through with some sandpaper and clean up the surface rust and hit it with some high temp paint. :D

Edit: Soon I'll also have a used 3" Magnaflow X-pipe available and 2 - 3" offset/3" center Xtremeflow mufflers for sale as well. They're a chambered muffler, manufactured by an exhaust shop in Fresno. Stainless steel muffler, with a design very similar to Flowmaster. I get compliments on the sound all the time, but really have way too much drone with a 6.0 and turndowns for me to stand it anymore, especially for a cross-country drive.
hit me up when you have one of those for sale man:head:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.