GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my truck got hit last night the whole drivers side, so i decided its time to do my 2 tone. ive decided on 2 colors, but i wanted to know what some other people think. the stock color is onyx black and thats what the color will be from the top of the lights front and rear to the roof and down from the lights i was thinking that colorado color sunrise orange metalic or the 03' silverado color dark grey metalic. what do you guys think?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I'm partial to the SOM (sunset orange metallic) offered on the camaro/firebird and a few other colors briefly. It will make the truck much louder, while the dark grey will look nice and classy. :imo i'd go with the orange/black combo :head:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
man that sucks that you got hit. Both colors you said would look great, but i think that the dark grey metallic would look the best with the black.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I like the black and grey nice and simple and classy. Black and orange makes me think of halloween.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
I vote for the gray/black. Nice and simple but then again, not everyone wants simple, you might have other goals.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
What about red and black. Red on bottom and black on top with something in the middle to break the two colors up i know it has been done many times but it always looks so good.

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
I vote go with the SOM on the black, but I'm biased. :anitoof:

On a side note, does anybody on our boards have color-changing paint?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts