GMC Truck Forum banner

20 in'rs and 33's Lets see em!

41082 127
Well i'm looking for rims and am gonna stay around a 33" tire and a 20" rim so how about some pics!:shake:
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

· Where's the van?!?!?!
800 Posts
i see that most people are running 33"S with just a leveling kit. do u think u could fit 35"s with a 3" body lift
What year truck do you have?

A lot depends on wheel width and backspace... if you have a GMT800 truck (2007-classic and older) you can fit 35s with a 3" body lift as long as you have the right wheels... if you have a GMT900 (2007.5+) im gonna say no. I had to trim like crazy for my 33s and i have a 3" body lift... and my wheel setup is pretty mild at 9" wide with 5.5" backspace.

· Banned
9,287 Posts
What year truck do you have?

A lot depends on wheel width and backspace... if you have a GMT800 truck (2007-classic and older) you can fit 35s with a 3" body lift as long as you have the right wheels... if you have a GMT900 (2007.5+) im gonna say no. I had to trim like crazy for my 33s and i have a 3" body lift... and my wheel setup is pretty mild at 9" wide with 5.5" backspace.
i ran 35's on my truck with 20x10 and a 3" bl

· Pro Installz
1,226 Posts
Thanks man.... My current truck is for sale so I can get another Duramax.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

It can't be that big of difference just towing from ptown to the lake. You liked this truck at the end of last years' boating season. The trip to knoxville just angered you. Its a great truck, you don't want a NBS again.......But then again it has been about 6 months its time for a new ride. You could always GO TEAM WHITE again!

· Registered
208 Posts
I've only put about 2000 miles on my truck since I got them put on and they had about 500 miles when I got them and so far they dont show any wear and still look new. So I think they'll last awhile.:imo
Thanks for the reply. I haven't been able to find any kind of long term review online in regards to mileage. Any information helps.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.