GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have decided not to chrome my wheels. Its far more expensive that I was originaly told. So I am going to sell them. I have posted them here and one other place first. Then if they dont sell I will move to ebay.

Right now I am asking 1000$ some things you need to know are that currently they are in LA with my cousin, I plan to pick them up end of the month or middle or march depends on if they sell. Shipping can be done from his GMC Dealership which is 100$ for all 4 wheels and tires. the wheels are getting Repaired and POLISHED so they will be extra shiny when you get them. Below are a couple of pics I took before I took them to LA.

Why am I selling them? Because I am going to spend 2000$ and get some nice chrome ones with brand new tires. :p So hope to see your repiles...

oh these wheels are 20x8.5 6 lug will fit most GMC / Chevy / Cadaliac

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Fill me in here...you say that they are getting "repaired"? Can you elaborate on this? Do you have any pics straight down the side of the truck with them installed? Kinda wanna see how far they stick out from the fenders...if they do. How many miles are on the tires?

Pat

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they dont seem to stick out at all to me. they are getting repaired cause my dumb ass curbed one small damage about an inch by .25 of an inch.. and they are getting polished cause I am lazy. miles....lets see I got them from my cousins father in law. he had them for about 6-8 months put about 6000-8000 miles on them and I put about 2000 on them. they are real nice and well taken care of. thats about all I Can say about that.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
sent you an email.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris99GMC said:
sent you an email.
sent one back to you....but anyways...if you want to pick them up they are in LA currently, I would need an answer today as they were about to get sent to the chroming place. If you want them chromed that will be an additional 700$. Or you can take them un chromed as they are now for 1000$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts