GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2007 20" Silverado Texas Edition Wheels with sensors. The wheels are in good shape, but the tires have very little tread left. I am asking $900 for the wheels and you can keep the tires. You can see the pictures in the link below. I want to sell these locally in Texas and do not want to ship them.

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=1&carid=6460

·
Registered
81 Posts
f you were closer to san antonio, i would offer you 800 cash and buy them quick....rob (956) 802-7700.

kinda wish i had trip to houston but i dont.....no time soon.....chuxxx

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
Those look like silverado LTZ's too me :hmm:

·
How Do U Suck?
674 Posts
Those look like silverado LTZ's too me :hmm:
I dont know why you guys call them LTZ wheels anyway....They came on many packages.....I have a set on a Truck I bought new and they called the WHeels the "All-Star Edition" Wheeels in that package. I think it depends on where in the country you live to what they are called. And None of the LTZ's that year came with those wheels in my area....Wierd.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know why you guys call them LTZ wheels anyway....They came on many packages.....I have a set on a Truck I bought new and they called the WHeels the "All-Star Edition" Wheeels in that package. I think it depends on where in the country you live to what they are called. And None of the LTZ's that year came with those wheels in my area....Wierd.
Correct. The wheels are a GM 5 spoke 20" wheel that was used in multiple packages. I will have to look up the actual GM name via part number.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am located in North Houston. I believe they are Goodyears.
like as in the woodlands just trying to figure out cuz i use to live there. and gonna try to find someone to send money to and store for me..

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,914 Posts
We call them LTZ's because they come on most LTZ models.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts