GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20" wheels and tires for sale, MI, $900

I am taking my truck back to stock, and want to sell the wheels and tires before I trade it in. The tires are Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/R20 with about 10,000 miles on them. The wheels are 20x10 Xtreme Alloys Chrome 6059s and have about 500 miles on them. They are 6x5.5" bolt pattern and fit 1/2 ton chevy and GMC.

-Adam

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
i kinda like that setup ....good luck though

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What are you trading it in on???

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
do you have any head on shots or rear shot of that setup. Also any rubbing issues with it?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
almost looks like a dually or semi truck haha looks good man good luck with the sale

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
bump for nice rims. they almost look bigger then 20's to me

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are starting to make me not want to sell these wheels. Also doesnt look like I will be trading up anytime soon. So, guess they're off the market for now. I will let you guys in on a little secret. The wheels are $100 a piece at 4wheelparts. Get some!

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
are your stock 20's for sale?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone want these things? I am back to stock, and they need to go. I am gonna sweeten the deal a little. They are coming mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors installed. I am also gonna throw in the spacer section of my RC 2" leveling kit. I gotta keep the bolts because I lost my stock ones, but the spacers are all yours.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts